недеља, 20. септембар 2009.

Serbian Orthodox Church

Serbian Orthodox Church

Archbishops of the Autocephalous Orthodox Archdiocese of Peć, 1219–1346

Church RulePortraitCommon English/Serbian nameRegnal namePersonal namePlace of birthNotes
1219 to 1233Sava
Saint Sava
Sveti Sava
Sava, Metropolitan of Žičaand Archbishop of SerbsRastko NemanjićFirst Archbishop of Serbian Church
1233 to 1263Arsenije Sremac
Saint Arsenius I of Srem
Sveti Arsenije I Sremac
Arsenije, Metropolitan ofPeć and Archbishop of SerbsSyrmiaFirst Archbishop of Peć
1263 to 1271Sava II
Saint Sava II
Sveti Sava II
Sava II, Metropolitan ofPeć and Archbishop of SerbsPredislav NemanjićSecond Archbishop of Peć
Nephew to Sava I
1271 to 1272Danilo I
Daniel I
Danilo, Metropolitan ofPeć and Archbishop of SerbsThird Archbishop of Peć
Was replaced after a year for an unknown reason
1272 to 1276Joanikije I
Saint Joannicius I
Sveti Joanikije I
Joanikije, Metropolitan ofPeć and Archbishop of SerbsFourth Archbishop of Peć
Archdiocese throne vacant from 1276–1279
1279 to 1286Jevstatije I
Saint Eustatius I
Sveti Jevstatije I
Jevstatije, Metropolitan of Peć and Archbishop of SerbsBudimljeFifth Archbishop of Peć
1286 to 1292Jakov I
Saint Jacob I
Sveti Jakov I
Jakov, Metropolitan of Peć and Archbishop of SerbsSixth Archbishop of Peć
1292 to 1309Jevstatije II
Saint Eustatius II
Sveti Jevstatije II
Jevstatije II,Metropolitan of Peć and Archbishop of SerbsSeventh Archbishop of Peć
1309 to 1316Sava III
Saint Sava III
Sveti Sava III
Sava III, Metropolitan of Peć and Archbishop of SerbsEighth Archbishop of Peć
1316 to 1324Nikodim I
Saint Nikodemus I
Sveti Nikodim I
Nikodim, Metropolitan of Peć and Archbishop of SerbsNinth Archbishop of Peć
1324 to 1337Danilo II
Saint Daniel II
Sveti Danilo II
Danilo II, Metropolitan of Peć and Archbishop of SerbsTenth Archbishop of Peć

[edit]Patriarchs of the Holy Patriarchal See of Peć, 1346–1766

[edit]First Patriarchate of Peć, 1346-1463

PatriarchatePortraitCommon English/Serbian nameRegnal namePersonal namePlace of birthNotes
1337 to 1346Joanikije II
Saint Joannicius II
Sveti Joanikije II
Joanikije II, Metropolitan of Peć and Archbishop of SerbsFirst Serb Patriarch, installed during the crowning of Tsar Dusan
1346 to 1354Joanikije II, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands
1354 to 1375Sava IV
Sava IV
Sava IV, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb LandsSecond Serb Patriarch
1375 to 1380 (First Tenure)Jefrem
Saint Ephraem
Sveti Jefrem
Jefrem, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands3rd Patriarch of Serbs (3rd Patriarch of Peć)
1389 to 1390 (Second Tenure)
1380 to 1389Spiridon
Saint Spirydon
Sveti Spiridon
Spiridon, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands4th Patriarch of Serbs (4th Patriarch of Peć)
1390 to 1396Danilo III
Daniel III
Danilo III, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands5th Patriarch of Serbs (5th Patriarch of Peć)
1396 to 1407Sava VSava V, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands6th Patriarch of Serbs (6th Patriarch of Peć)
1407Danilo IVDanilo IV, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands6th Patriarch of Serbs (6th Patriarch of Peć)
1407 to 1418Kirilo I
Saint Cyril I
Sveti Kirilo I
Kirilo, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands7th Patriarch of Serbs (7th Patriarch of Peć)
1418 to 1435Nikon
Saint/Sveti Nikon
Nikon, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands8th Patriarch of Serbs (8th Patriarch of Peć)
1435 to 1446Teofan
Theophanes
Teofan, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands9th Patriarch of Serbs (9th Patriarch of Peć)
1446 to 1455?Nikodim IINikodemus IINikodim, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands10th Patriarch of Serbs(10th Patriarch of Peć)
1457 to 1463Arsenije II
Arsenius II
Arsenije II, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Maritime and all Serb Lands11th Patriarch of Serbs(11th Patriarch of Peć)

[edit]First Ottoman Intervention, 1463–1557

Church RulePortraitCommon English/Serbian nameRegnal namePersonal namePlace of birthNotes
vacant from 1463 to 1508 due to Ottoman Empire's 1st abolishment
1508Jovan I
John I
John I, Archbishop of SerbsThe Ottoman's did not recognize the official title of "Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs". However still church records call Jovan I as the 12th Patriarch of Serbs (12th Patriarch of Peć).
vacant from 1508 to 1524 due to Ottoman Empire's 2nd abolishment
1524Marko
Mark
Marko, Serb MetropolitanThe Ottoman's did not recognize the official title of "Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs". However still church records call Marko as the 13th Patriarch of Serbs (13th Patriarch of Peć).
vacant from 1524 to 1527 due to Ottoman Empire's 3rd abolishment
1527 to 1535Pavle (I)
Paul (I)
Pavle, Metropolitan of SmederevoThe Ottoman's did not recognize the official title of "Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs". However still church records call Pavle as the 14th Patriarch of Serbs (14th Patriarch of Peć) due to him being the exrach and protector of the throne.
vacant from 1535 to 1557 due to Ottoman Empire's 4th abolishment

[edit]Second Patriarchate of Peć, 1557–1766

PatriarchatePortraitCommon English/Serbian nameRegnal namePersonal namePlace of birthNotes
1557 to 1572Makarije
Saint Macarius
Sveti Makarije
Makarije, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs and BulgariansMakarije SokolovićVisegrad15th Patriarch of Serbs(15th Patriarch of Peć)
1572 to 1575Antonije
Anthony
Antonije, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of SerbsAntonije Sokolović16th Patriarch of Serbs(16th Patriarch of Peć)
1575 to 1585Gerasim
Gerasimus
Gerasim, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of SerbsGerasim Sokolović17th Patriarch of Serbs(17th Patriarch of Peć)
1585 to 1586Savatije
Savatius
Savatije, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of SerbsSavatije Sokolović18th Patriarch of Serbs(18th Patriarch of Peć)
1586 to 1591Jerotej
Hieroteos
Jerotej, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs19th Patriarch of Serbs(19th Patriarch of Peć)
1591 to 1592Filip
Philip
Filip, Archbishop of Pećand Patriarch of Serbs20th Patriarch of Serbs(20th Patriarch of Peć)
1592 to 1613Jovan II
John II Kantul
Jovan II Kantul
Jovan, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs21st Patriarch of Serbs(21st Patriarch of Peć)
1615 to 1648Pajsije I
Paisius I
Pajsije, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs22nd Patriarch of Serbs(22nd Patriarch of Peć)
1648 to 1655Gavrilo I
Saint Gabriel I
Sveti Gavrilo I
Gavrilo, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs23rd Patriarch of Serbs(23rd Patriarch of Peć)
1655 to 1672Maksim I
Maximus I
Maksim, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of SerbsSkoplje24th Patriarch of Serbs(24th Patriarch of Peć)
1672 to 1690Arsenije III
Arsenius III
Arsenije III, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of SerbsArsenije ČarnojevićCetinje,Montenegro25th Patriarch of Serbs(25th Patriarch of Peć)
Patriarch that lead the Serbs to migration intoHabsburg Monarchy. Created independent church in Hungary.
1691 to 1710Kalinik I
Callinicus I
Kalinik, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of SerbsSkoplje26th Patriarch of Serbs(26th Patriarch of Peć)
Maintained Peć in turbulent times after the mass exodous of Serbs from theOttoman Empire.
1711 to 1712Atanasije I
Athanasius I
Atanasije, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs27th Patriarch of Serbs(27th Patriarch of Peć)
1712 to 1725Mojsije
Moses
Mojsije, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs28th Patriarch of Serbs(28th Patriarch of Peć)
1725 to 1737Arsenije IV
Arsenius IV
Arsenije IV, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs29th Patriarch of Serbs(29th Patriarch of Peć)
1737 to 1746Joanikije III
Joannicius III
Joanikije III,Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs30th Patriarch of Serbs(30th Patriarch of Peć)
Greek Patriarch
1746 to 1752Atanasije II
Athanasius II
Atanasije II, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs31st Patriarch of Serbs(31st Patriarch of Peć)
1752Gavrilo II
Gabriel II
Gavrilo II, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of SerbsSarajevo32nd Patriarch of Serbs(32nd Patriarch of Peć)
1752 to 1758Gavrilo III
Gabriel III
Gavrilo III, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs33rd Patriarch of Serbs(33rd Patriarch of Peć)
1758Vikentije I
Vicentius I
Vikentije I, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs34th Patriarch of Serbs(34th Patriarch of Peć)
1758Pajsije II
Paisius II
Pajsije II, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs35th Patriarch of Serbs(35th Patriarch of Peć)
Greek Patriarch
1758 to 1759Gavrilo IV
Gabriel IV
Gavrilo IV, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs36th Patriarch of Serbs(36th Patriarch of Peć)
Greek Patriarch
1759 to 1763Kirilo II
Cyril II
Kirilo II, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs37th Patriarch of Serbs(37th Patriarch of Peć)
1763 to 1765Vasilije
Basil
Vasilije, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of SerbsVasilije Brkic38th Patriarch of Serbs(38th Patriarch of Peć)
1765 to 1766Kalinik II
Callinicus II
Kalinik II, Archbishop of Peć and Patriarch of Serbs39th Patriarch of Serbs(39th Patriarch of Peć)
Greek Patriarch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_Serbian_Orthodox_Church

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Пратиоци

Основни подаци о мени

11000 Beograd,Marka Oreškovića 38, artpress@ptt.rs žiro račun 355-0003200199249-79 PIB 107765521 http://art-press.blogspot.com/